Health and Safety Policy Statement
Roberts Limbrick Ltd intends that its operations will be carried out to the highest industry standards and will:-
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment; to ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training; to prevent accident and cases of work-related ill health to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Mr Jeffrey Roberts, Joint Managing Director, will ensure that Health and Safety matters are given equal priority with other business objectives.
Successful implementation of this policy requires the active participation of all Roberts Limbrick Ltd’s employees and subcontractors. The organisation and systems for implementing this policy are set in full in the company Health and Safety Manual and can be provided upon request.
Issue : 004 Issue Date : 10/09/2015